When we last left our heroine, she was waiting for the second half of her sewing class to get some help with the final pattern adjustments.
I went to class on May 11th can got some feedback about the adjustments I was thinking about making to the yoke and some advice about how to deal with the extreme angle of the sleeve cuffs.
I ended up making the yoke pattern 5/8" wider at the shoulder point:
That also meant that I had to return the sleeve cap to its original height:
In order to counteract the angle of the sleeve, my instructor suggested that I curve the cuff edge of the sleeve down 4" (we measured first to decide exactly how much to adjust it).
I spent the rest of the class redrawing the pattern and cutting out the actual fabric I intended to use for the project. It took about 4 hours to get everything cut out.